Apr 19, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
That’s what happened to this Nets fan sitting courtside, who was bonked in the head by a loose ball while texting. Not only did he have to suffer the physical pain of a basketball to the head, but he ended up getting called out by Marv Albert on-air, which is the ultimate form of shaming. Let this be a lesson to all of us: if you’re sitting courtside, pay attention to the game.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 19
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 12
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 26