Apr 19, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Everything about this is so Wade — him shopping in Soho on his day off, him impeccably dressed and followed by a camera, him just jumping into a pickup game for fun and playing with some kids in the park. Of course, it will only confirm what you already think of the man. If you love Wade you will think this makes him even more cool, if you have decided you hate him than this is staged and phony to you.
But it did happen. Here is some other video shot at the park. A little longer and unedited stuff from the game.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 76
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20