Apr 19, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Everything about this is so Wade — him shopping in Soho on his day off, him impeccably dressed and followed by a camera, him just jumping into a pickup game for fun and playing with some kids in the park. Of course, it will only confirm what you already think of the man. If you love Wade you will think this makes him even more cool, if you have decided you hate him than this is staged and phony to you.
But it did happen. Here is some other video shot at the park. A little longer and unedited stuff from the game.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61