Apr 19, 2012, 7:49 PM EST
Actress and model Gabrielle Union — who you also know as Dwyane Wade‘s girlfriend — was on Conan O’Brien’s show this week and…. damn, the girl is vicious.
She yelled last week at Dick Bavetta “blow your whistle and you get your Viagra.” She’s insulted players about their weight. And that’s the stuff she admitted to on national television, you know there is worse. She’s ruthless.
And she admitted, Wade has banned her from sitting courtside. She’s too loud and distracting, so he has had her moved a few rows back. That’s pretty damn funny. And after you hear her tell the story, you get why.
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 0
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 7
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 2
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 5
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)