Apr 19, 2012, 7:49 PM EST
Actress and model Gabrielle Union — who you also know as Dwyane Wade‘s girlfriend — was on Conan O’Brien’s show this week and…. damn, the girl is vicious.
She yelled last week at Dick Bavetta “blow your whistle and you get your Viagra.” She’s insulted players about their weight. And that’s the stuff she admitted to on national television, you know there is worse. She’s ruthless.
And she admitted, Wade has banned her from sitting courtside. She’s too loud and distracting, so he has had her moved a few rows back. That’s pretty damn funny. And after you hear her tell the story, you get why.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16