Apr 19, 2012, 7:49 PM EDT
Actress and model Gabrielle Union — who you also know as Dwyane Wade‘s girlfriend — was on Conan O’Brien’s show this week and…. damn, the girl is vicious.
She yelled last week at Dick Bavetta “blow your whistle and you get your Viagra.” She’s insulted players about their weight. And that’s the stuff she admitted to on national television, you know there is worse. She’s ruthless.
And she admitted, Wade has banned her from sitting courtside. She’s too loud and distracting, so he has had her moved a few rows back. That’s pretty damn funny. And after you hear her tell the story, you get why.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15