Apr 19, 2012, 7:49 PM EDT
Actress and model Gabrielle Union — who you also know as Dwyane Wade‘s girlfriend — was on Conan O’Brien’s show this week and…. damn, the girl is vicious.
She yelled last week at Dick Bavetta “blow your whistle and you get your Viagra.” She’s insulted players about their weight. And that’s the stuff she admitted to on national television, you know there is worse. She’s ruthless.
And she admitted, Wade has banned her from sitting courtside. She’s too loud and distracting, so he has had her moved a few rows back. That’s pretty damn funny. And after you hear her tell the story, you get why.
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 10
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18