Apr 18, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
The fine folks at TNT have cut the new Linkin Park single into a playoffs promo — this should get you fired up for the postseason. I’m beyond pumped now. I’m ready to go shove J.J. Barea to the ground…. wait, bad example. But you get the idea.
After a hectic roller-coaster season of a season, the playoffs are a welcome return to normalcy. Busy, intense, but not with 14 games a night. (Don’t laugh, there are 14 games Wednesday.) Plus no more filler, just the best on the best. It is going to be fun. And now I’m more geeked.
Thanks to Billy Zureikat (@Thagoods22) for pointing me to this.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61