Apr 18, 2012, 3:14 PM EST
The fine folks at TNT have cut the new Linkin Park single into a playoffs promo — this should get you fired up for the postseason. I’m beyond pumped now. I’m ready to go shove J.J. Barea to the ground…. wait, bad example. But you get the idea.
After a hectic roller-coaster season of a season, the playoffs are a welcome return to normalcy. Busy, intense, but not with 14 games a night. (Don’t laugh, there are 14 games Wednesday.) Plus no more filler, just the best on the best. It is going to be fun. And now I’m more geeked.
Thanks to Billy Zureikat (@Thagoods22) for pointing me to this.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16