Apr 18, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
The fine folks at TNT have cut the new Linkin Park single into a playoffs promo — this should get you fired up for the postseason. I’m beyond pumped now. I’m ready to go shove J.J. Barea to the ground…. wait, bad example. But you get the idea.
After a hectic roller-coaster season of a season, the playoffs are a welcome return to normalcy. Busy, intense, but not with 14 games a night. (Don’t laugh, there are 14 games Wednesday.) Plus no more filler, just the best on the best. It is going to be fun. And now I’m more geeked.
Thanks to Billy Zureikat (@Thagoods22) for pointing me to this.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 51
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18