Apr 18, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
The fine folks at TNT have cut the new Linkin Park single into a playoffs promo — this should get you fired up for the postseason. I’m beyond pumped now. I’m ready to go shove J.J. Barea to the ground…. wait, bad example. But you get the idea.
After a hectic roller-coaster season of a season, the playoffs are a welcome return to normalcy. Busy, intense, but not with 14 games a night. (Don’t laugh, there are 14 games Wednesday.) Plus no more filler, just the best on the best. It is going to be fun. And now I’m more geeked.
Thanks to Billy Zureikat (@Thagoods22) for pointing me to this.
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 56
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 43
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 29
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 82
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 36
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 27
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 49
- NBA salary cap jumps nearly $5 million next year to $63 million, luxury tax line $76.8 million 7