Video: LeBron James torches the Nets

Apr 18, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT

I’m kind of a sucker for those NBA.com “phantom” videos. So rather than another report on which team is trying to tank harder — the Warriors are still in the lead there — I thought we’d post the most recent, which is LeBron James torching the Nets.

His performance in this game could help get him the MVP. Not that it matters.

1. sledgehorn - Apr 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Slow motion makes Lebron look like he travels even more then he normally does.

• slowclyde86 - Apr 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM

That clip is pretty funny in that regard. The first move they show does look like four steps. Stars have been getting away with that since the 70’s, but, I agree, it is funny to see in slo mo.

2. jthammerstix - Apr 18, 2012 at 8:54 PM

He sucks

3. berto55 - Apr 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Why is this site always the slowest (and no it’s not my internet because it’s like this anywhere). Funny how the advertisement plays flawlessly though.

• jeremyhurst - Apr 19, 2012 at 8:24 AM

1. It is your internet connection, and if it isn’t, it’s youtube. The video is a youtube link, so the video plays from youtube.com, not probasketballtalk.com

2. The adverts are custom all over the web nowadays, so if you are seeing an ad for internet speed or something, it’s becuase you’ve been searching google or yahoo for how to speed up your internet connection. Probably because your internet is slow, and not this website.

3. The argument (and no it’s not my internet because it’s like this anywhere) sounds like you’re basically saying “the problem isn’t with my internet connection because every place I go to is slow.” Which is the most contradictory and stupid thing I’ve ever read.

4. ima9er4life - Apr 18, 2012 at 10:19 PM

LeBron is raw

5. santanaspikez - Apr 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM

oh come tf on! its new jersey!!!!!! the friken armpit of the us and the NBA!
    big f deal! if he wins it it will be confirmed as a popularity contest. KD should win hands down.

6. gmsingh - Apr 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM

LeBron has already proven all he needs to–why even bother with the playoffs!!!

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches