Apr 18, 2012, 10:13 PM EDT
We were taking your twitter questions yesterday (@basketballtalk) and today I answer a bunch of them with Tiffany on this edition of PBT Extra. Our topics and the best deadline pickups, the Pacers, Kevin McHale, John Calipari and Iron Chef vs. Top Chef.
Things to watch for — me calling Kyle Lowry Kyrie Irving (I got it right in the other takes, I swear) and my sad attempt at some street lingo. But I said Padma Lakshmi right, so I get bonus points there.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 13
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8