Apr 18, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
Thursday night the Miami Heat have a showdown with the Chicago Bulls. If the Heat have dreams of catching the Bulls for the top seed in the East, that is a must win game. Plus, they could use the confidence boost after the Bulls’ bench beat them in overtime a week ago.
If you’re saying to yourself “it’s just the Raptors, the Heat will cruise” remember that it took LeBron James owning the fourth quarter, scoring the final 17 points of the game, for the Heat to beat the Nets just two nights ago.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30