Apr 18, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Thursday night the Miami Heat have a showdown with the Chicago Bulls. If the Heat have dreams of catching the Bulls for the top seed in the East, that is a must win game. Plus, they could use the confidence boost after the Bulls’ bench beat them in overtime a week ago.
If you’re saying to yourself “it’s just the Raptors, the Heat will cruise” remember that it took LeBron James owning the fourth quarter, scoring the final 17 points of the game, for the Heat to beat the Nets just two nights ago.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 19
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 3
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16