Apr 18, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Thursday night the Miami Heat have a showdown with the Chicago Bulls. If the Heat have dreams of catching the Bulls for the top seed in the East, that is a must win game. Plus, they could use the confidence boost after the Bulls’ bench beat them in overtime a week ago.
If you’re saying to yourself “it’s just the Raptors, the Heat will cruise” remember that it took LeBron James owning the fourth quarter, scoring the final 17 points of the game, for the Heat to beat the Nets just two nights ago.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10