Apr 18, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Thursday night the Miami Heat have a showdown with the Chicago Bulls. If the Heat have dreams of catching the Bulls for the top seed in the East, that is a must win game. Plus, they could use the confidence boost after the Bulls’ bench beat them in overtime a week ago.
If you’re saying to yourself “it’s just the Raptors, the Heat will cruise” remember that it took LeBron James owning the fourth quarter, scoring the final 17 points of the game, for the Heat to beat the Nets just two nights ago.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31