Apr 17, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
“Hey, rook, come over here. I want you to meet Jay-Z.”
There are perks to playing with LeBron James in Miami — this kind of thing simply does not happen at Bucks games. Or at Cleveland State. After LeBron scores the final 17 Heat points to get them a win Monday night, he waves Norris Cole over so he can introduce the rookie to Jay-Z. Nice.
Things I enjoy about this video:
• When they talk in front of the cameras, LeBron and Jay-Z go “NFL coach calling in a play on the headset” and cover their mouths so there is no lip reading. My guess? They were discussing their disappointment that the Pulitzer Prize committee did not give “Swamplandia” the prize for fiction this year. (By the way, really good read if you like literature, although the neat and clean ending bothered me a little.)
• Cool of LeBron to give all that gear to the young boy.
• Just like on the court, Chris Bosh is the guy they go to only when Lebron is otherwise occupied.
(Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie)
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 0
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 4
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 14
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 13
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63