Apr 17, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
“Hey, rook, come over here. I want you to meet Jay-Z.”
There are perks to playing with LeBron James in Miami — this kind of thing simply does not happen at Bucks games. Or at Cleveland State. After LeBron scores the final 17 Heat points to get them a win Monday night, he waves Norris Cole over so he can introduce the rookie to Jay-Z. Nice.
Things I enjoy about this video:
• When they talk in front of the cameras, LeBron and Jay-Z go “NFL coach calling in a play on the headset” and cover their mouths so there is no lip reading. My guess? They were discussing their disappointment that the Pulitzer Prize committee did not give “Swamplandia” the prize for fiction this year. (By the way, really good read if you like literature, although the neat and clean ending bothered me a little.)
• Cool of LeBron to give all that gear to the young boy.
• Just like on the court, Chris Bosh is the guy they go to only when Lebron is otherwise occupied.
(Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie)
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 6
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1