Apr 17, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
We may find out as acquiring Crawford seems to be high on the Suns priority list, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com.
“Aside from Steve (Nash), he’s (Crawford) high if not the top free agent priority on their list,” the source said. “He would fill a need at the two-guard position and he knows they want him.”
Crawford has a player option for next season but is expected to opt-out and test the free agent market. The super-sub expected a stronger demand for his services but found the post-lockout market depressed last year, so he signed in Portland for less than he hoped.
Now, he wants his payday.
Crawford certainly fills needs in Phoenix, but is that going to be enough?
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4