Apr 17, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
We may find out as acquiring Crawford seems to be high on the Suns priority list, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com.
“Aside from Steve (Nash), he’s (Crawford) high if not the top free agent priority on their list,” the source said. “He would fill a need at the two-guard position and he knows they want him.”
Crawford has a player option for next season but is expected to opt-out and test the free agent market. The super-sub expected a stronger demand for his services but found the post-lockout market depressed last year, so he signed in Portland for less than he hoped.
Now, he wants his payday.
Crawford certainly fills needs in Phoenix, but is that going to be enough?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 23
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15