Apr 17, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
We may find out as acquiring Crawford seems to be high on the Suns priority list, reports Chris Haynes at CSNNW.com.
“Aside from Steve (Nash), he’s (Crawford) high if not the top free agent priority on their list,” the source said. “He would fill a need at the two-guard position and he knows they want him.”
Crawford has a player option for next season but is expected to opt-out and test the free agent market. The super-sub expected a stronger demand for his services but found the post-lockout market depressed last year, so he signed in Portland for less than he hoped.
Now, he wants his payday.
Crawford certainly fills needs in Phoenix, but is that going to be enough?
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15