Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
WARNING: If you are easily offended by language do not push play. This is a cable show, they don’t have to censor.
Carmelo Anthony was on Nurse Jackie — the Showtime show about a pill-popping nurse played by Mrs. Soprano (who would probably prefer to be known as Edie Falco) — and had to extend his acting range out to play a professional baseball player. Melo was pretty convincing, and a bunch of MLB pitchers caught the episode then went to bed dreaming of hitters with strike zones that large.
Hat tip to the boys at The Basketball Jones.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5