Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
WARNING: If you are easily offended by language do not push play. This is a cable show, they don’t have to censor.
Carmelo Anthony was on Nurse Jackie — the Showtime show about a pill-popping nurse played by Mrs. Soprano (who would probably prefer to be known as Edie Falco) — and had to extend his acting range out to play a professional baseball player. Melo was pretty convincing, and a bunch of MLB pitchers caught the episode then went to bed dreaming of hitters with strike zones that large.
Hat tip to the boys at The Basketball Jones.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 12
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 19
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy