Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
WARNING: If you are easily offended by language do not push play. This is a cable show, they don’t have to censor.
Carmelo Anthony was on Nurse Jackie — the Showtime show about a pill-popping nurse played by Mrs. Soprano (who would probably prefer to be known as Edie Falco) — and had to extend his acting range out to play a professional baseball player. Melo was pretty convincing, and a bunch of MLB pitchers caught the episode then went to bed dreaming of hitters with strike zones that large.
Hat tip to the boys at The Basketball Jones.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29