Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
WARNING: If you are easily offended by language do not push play. This is a cable show, they don’t have to censor.
Carmelo Anthony was on Nurse Jackie — the Showtime show about a pill-popping nurse played by Mrs. Soprano (who would probably prefer to be known as Edie Falco) — and had to extend his acting range out to play a professional baseball player. Melo was pretty convincing, and a bunch of MLB pitchers caught the episode then went to bed dreaming of hitters with strike zones that large.
Hat tip to the boys at The Basketball Jones.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 60
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59