Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
WARNING: If you are easily offended by language do not push play. This is a cable show, they don’t have to censor.
Carmelo Anthony was on Nurse Jackie — the Showtime show about a pill-popping nurse played by Mrs. Soprano (who would probably prefer to be known as Edie Falco) — and had to extend his acting range out to play a professional baseball player. Melo was pretty convincing, and a bunch of MLB pitchers caught the episode then went to bed dreaming of hitters with strike zones that large.
Hat tip to the boys at The Basketball Jones.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 0
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 13
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 18
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 25
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10