Apr 16, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
There are more than 3,000 people in the United States named Michael Jordan. You have to bet this happens to them a lot.
Fantastic ad from ESPN.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 0
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 4
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25