Apr 16, 2012, 5:55 PM EST
“I don’t want to put anybody down but he’s not playing with the smartest guys in the world.”
— Deron Williams, talking about the challenges John Wall is facing in Washington. Pretty spot on there, but you get the feeling the Wizards are finally trying to turn that corner with some recent moves. Still a long ways to go.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12