Apr 16, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
“I don’t want to put anybody down but he’s not playing with the smartest guys in the world.”
— Deron Williams, talking about the challenges John Wall is facing in Washington. Pretty spot on there, but you get the feeling the Wizards are finally trying to turn that corner with some recent moves. Still a long ways to go.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34