Apr 16, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
“I don’t want to put anybody down but he’s not playing with the smartest guys in the world.”
— Deron Williams, talking about the challenges John Wall is facing in Washington. Pretty spot on there, but you get the feeling the Wizards are finally trying to turn that corner with some recent moves. Still a long ways to go.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 2
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 9
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 15
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35