Apr 16, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Don’t expect Michael Beasley to get a qualifying offer from Minnesota, writes Timberwolves beat writer Jerry Zgoda. It will be interesting to see what teams will take a chance on him next summer, and at what price.
• The Paul Silas facepalm timeline.
• Anaheim is still there, ready and waiting for the Kings. Personally, I think Seattle or Kansas City (which has the Sprint Center ready to go) are better choices, but that’s not what the Maloofs will want.
• In case you missed it, Chris Duhon returned from his foot injury to play for the Magic Sunday and had five points in 19 minutes. That is not the guy the Magic really need back.
• Andris Biedrins suffered a concussion when his head hit Blake Griffin’s Saturday night. This means he has to be cleared by the league neurologist to return.
• Brandon Roy has not ruled out a return next season.
• Philadelphia will take part in the Orlando Summer League but not the one is Las Vegas.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 26
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 12
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28