Apr 16, 2012, 2:53 PM EDT
Haven’t we all just been waiting for Mikki Moore to get back in the league?
Well, it’s finally happened. With David Lee down for the season and Andris Biedrins out with a concussion the Warriors have added Moore through the end of the regular season, reports Matt Steimnetz at CSNBayArea.com. (We shouldn’t make fun of Moore, who was a reasonable NBA backup for stretches of his dozen years in the league.)
Moore played for the Warriors in 2009-10 but spent this past season with the Idaho Stampede of the D-League. So, he should have some Antoine Walker stories. Golden State has the 9th worst record in the NBA but only get to keep they pick in this draft if they have one of the seven worst records, so you can guess what their goal is from here on out.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 5
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 17
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10