Apr 16, 2012, 2:53 PM EDT
Haven’t we all just been waiting for Mikki Moore to get back in the league?
Well, it’s finally happened. With David Lee down for the season and Andris Biedrins out with a concussion the Warriors have added Moore through the end of the regular season, reports Matt Steimnetz at CSNBayArea.com. (We shouldn’t make fun of Moore, who was a reasonable NBA backup for stretches of his dozen years in the league.)
Moore played for the Warriors in 2009-10 but spent this past season with the Idaho Stampede of the D-League. So, he should have some Antoine Walker stories. Golden State has the 9th worst record in the NBA but only get to keep they pick in this draft if they have one of the seven worst records, so you can guess what their goal is from here on out.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24