Apr 16, 2012, 6:08 PM EDT
Williams was a surprise late scratch due to a calf injury, tweets Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. This is the same calf injury that kept Williams sidelined for four games last month, if he has aggravated it he could play little more this season (the Nets have four games left after Monday).
Wade is resting — Spoelstra has tried to keep Wade out of back-to-backs since March. For those of you scoring at home, the Heat go back-to-back again Wednesday and Thursday, so be prepared.
However LeBron James will go despite a tender ankle that he rolled a little when he fell into a fan’s lap Sunday in New York.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3