Apr 16, 2012, 6:08 PM EDT
Williams was a surprise late scratch due to a calf injury, tweets Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. This is the same calf injury that kept Williams sidelined for four games last month, if he has aggravated it he could play little more this season (the Nets have four games left after Monday).
Wade is resting — Spoelstra has tried to keep Wade out of back-to-backs since March. For those of you scoring at home, the Heat go back-to-back again Wednesday and Thursday, so be prepared.
However LeBron James will go despite a tender ankle that he rolled a little when he fell into a fan’s lap Sunday in New York.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6