Apr 16, 2012, 6:08 PM EST
Williams was a surprise late scratch due to a calf injury, tweets Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. This is the same calf injury that kept Williams sidelined for four games last month, if he has aggravated it he could play little more this season (the Nets have four games left after Monday).
Wade is resting — Spoelstra has tried to keep Wade out of back-to-backs since March. For those of you scoring at home, the Heat go back-to-back again Wednesday and Thursday, so be prepared.
However LeBron James will go despite a tender ankle that he rolled a little when he fell into a fan’s lap Sunday in New York.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 17
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6