Apr 13, 2012, 10:01 PM EDT
Magic Johnson was on SportsBiz Game On with Darren Rovell Friday and talked about the new Bird/Magic play on Broadway.
But to me, the more interesting parts is about how this play works because of who it draws to the theater — male sports fans — and how those people don’t blink at Broadway prices because they pay that for sporting events.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 20
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80