Apr 13, 2012, 10:01 PM EDT
Magic Johnson was on SportsBiz Game On with Darren Rovell Friday and talked about the new Bird/Magic play on Broadway.
But to me, the more interesting parts is about how this play works because of who it draws to the theater — male sports fans — and how those people don’t blink at Broadway prices because they pay that for sporting events.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 5
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4