Apr 13, 2012, 10:01 PM EST
Magic Johnson was on SportsBiz Game On with Darren Rovell Friday and talked about the new Bird/Magic play on Broadway.
But to me, the more interesting parts is about how this play works because of who it draws to the theater — male sports fans — and how those people don’t blink at Broadway prices because they pay that for sporting events.
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 5
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 11