Apr 13, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Clearly, he needs to practice this more.
Okay, the real problem is that nobody was in his way. If Pau Gasol or Kendrick Perkins or Timofey Mozgov or a Kia had been in his way, we would have been treated to the spectacular. It’s like in The Princess Bride, when the Man in Black defeats Fezzik in a fight — “I’m not used to fighting only one guy.”
By the way, don’t lose sight of what a great tip pass that was from Chris Paul.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5