Apr 13, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you never saw the fantastic documentary “Sonicsgate” about how Seattle lost the Sonics, CNBC will be airing it.
• The Curious Case Of Greg Oden And Zig Ziegler. This is a fantastic bit of reporting and an interesting story by Ben Golliver at Blazers Edge.
• Watch Andrew Bynum swear on live television in Los Angeles. This came right after he went and tried to steal the ball from Steve Blake, who was dribbling out the clock, so he could take a three pointer.
• Nene is back practicing and could return to the court for the Wizards next week.
• In case you never saw the video: 60 seconds of pure JaVale McGee.
• The Rockets have inked Diamon Simpson for the remainder of the season.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10