Apr 13, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you never saw the fantastic documentary “Sonicsgate” about how Seattle lost the Sonics, CNBC will be airing it.
• The Curious Case Of Greg Oden And Zig Ziegler. This is a fantastic bit of reporting and an interesting story by Ben Golliver at Blazers Edge.
• Watch Andrew Bynum swear on live television in Los Angeles. This came right after he went and tried to steal the ball from Steve Blake, who was dribbling out the clock, so he could take a three pointer.
• Nene is back practicing and could return to the court for the Wizards next week.
• In case you never saw the video: 60 seconds of pure JaVale McGee.
• The Rockets have inked Diamon Simpson for the remainder of the season.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34