Apr 13, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you never saw the fantastic documentary “Sonicsgate” about how Seattle lost the Sonics, CNBC will be airing it.
• The Curious Case Of Greg Oden And Zig Ziegler. This is a fantastic bit of reporting and an interesting story by Ben Golliver at Blazers Edge.
• Watch Andrew Bynum swear on live television in Los Angeles. This came right after he went and tried to steal the ball from Steve Blake, who was dribbling out the clock, so he could take a three pointer.
• Nene is back practicing and could return to the court for the Wizards next week.
• In case you never saw the video: 60 seconds of pure JaVale McGee.
• The Rockets have inked Diamon Simpson for the remainder of the season.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 14
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17