Apr 13, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you never saw the fantastic documentary “Sonicsgate” about how Seattle lost the Sonics, CNBC will be airing it.
• The Curious Case Of Greg Oden And Zig Ziegler. This is a fantastic bit of reporting and an interesting story by Ben Golliver at Blazers Edge.
• Watch Andrew Bynum swear on live television in Los Angeles. This came right after he went and tried to steal the ball from Steve Blake, who was dribbling out the clock, so he could take a three pointer.
• Nene is back practicing and could return to the court for the Wizards next week.
• In case you never saw the video: 60 seconds of pure JaVale McGee.
• The Rockets have inked Diamon Simpson for the remainder of the season.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)