Apr 13, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
You know that show “Nurse Jackie?” On Showtime? With that woman who used to be Mrs. Soprano?
Anthony will make a guest appearance on Showtime’s hit dark comedy ‘Nurse Jackie’ playing a fallen pro hoops player. In the episode, scheduled to air Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, Anthony plays one of an eclectic group of patients who participate in a group therapy session with the show’s title character (played by Edie Falco) at a Manhattan rehab facility.
You can make up your own “fallen pro hoops player” jokes based on how ‘Melo and the Knicks look against the Heat earlier on Sunday. (They do get Miami at Madison Square Garden, and the Heat have not looked good on the road lately.)
The show is about Jackie and her prescription pill addiction. That pretty much sums up everything I know about it. Check your local listings if you want to see the episode.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 69
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31