Apr 13, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
You know that show “Nurse Jackie?” On Showtime? With that woman who used to be Mrs. Soprano?
Anthony will make a guest appearance on Showtime’s hit dark comedy ‘Nurse Jackie’ playing a fallen pro hoops player. In the episode, scheduled to air Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, Anthony plays one of an eclectic group of patients who participate in a group therapy session with the show’s title character (played by Edie Falco) at a Manhattan rehab facility.
You can make up your own “fallen pro hoops player” jokes based on how ‘Melo and the Knicks look against the Heat earlier on Sunday. (They do get Miami at Madison Square Garden, and the Heat have not looked good on the road lately.)
The show is about Jackie and her prescription pill addiction. That pretty much sums up everything I know about it. Check your local listings if you want to see the episode.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11