Apr 13, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
You know that show “Nurse Jackie?” On Showtime? With that woman who used to be Mrs. Soprano?
Anthony will make a guest appearance on Showtime’s hit dark comedy ‘Nurse Jackie’ playing a fallen pro hoops player. In the episode, scheduled to air Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, Anthony plays one of an eclectic group of patients who participate in a group therapy session with the show’s title character (played by Edie Falco) at a Manhattan rehab facility.
You can make up your own “fallen pro hoops player” jokes based on how ‘Melo and the Knicks look against the Heat earlier on Sunday. (They do get Miami at Madison Square Garden, and the Heat have not looked good on the road lately.)
The show is about Jackie and her prescription pill addiction. That pretty much sums up everything I know about it. Check your local listings if you want to see the episode.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85