Apr 13, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
You know that show “Nurse Jackie?” On Showtime? With that woman who used to be Mrs. Soprano?
Anthony will make a guest appearance on Showtime’s hit dark comedy ‘Nurse Jackie’ playing a fallen pro hoops player. In the episode, scheduled to air Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, Anthony plays one of an eclectic group of patients who participate in a group therapy session with the show’s title character (played by Edie Falco) at a Manhattan rehab facility.
You can make up your own “fallen pro hoops player” jokes based on how ‘Melo and the Knicks look against the Heat earlier on Sunday. (They do get Miami at Madison Square Garden, and the Heat have not looked good on the road lately.)
The show is about Jackie and her prescription pill addiction. That pretty much sums up everything I know about it. Check your local listings if you want to see the episode.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20