Apr 13, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
You know that show “Nurse Jackie?” On Showtime? With that woman who used to be Mrs. Soprano?
Anthony will make a guest appearance on Showtime’s hit dark comedy ‘Nurse Jackie’ playing a fallen pro hoops player. In the episode, scheduled to air Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, Anthony plays one of an eclectic group of patients who participate in a group therapy session with the show’s title character (played by Edie Falco) at a Manhattan rehab facility.
You can make up your own “fallen pro hoops player” jokes based on how ‘Melo and the Knicks look against the Heat earlier on Sunday. (They do get Miami at Madison Square Garden, and the Heat have not looked good on the road lately.)
The show is about Jackie and her prescription pill addiction. That pretty much sums up everything I know about it. Check your local listings if you want to see the episode.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17