Apr 12, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Wednesday night the Clippers were more than just a highlight factory, they were a team that started to live up to all that promise and found a way to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder in Kevin Durant‘s house. It was a quality win.
But of course, there were highlights, too. Like Chris Paul’s game winner. And this one — Blake Griffin with the monster dunk over Serge Ibaka. Credit Ibaka for going for the block and not just trying to get out of the way, but when Griffin has a head of steam like that I’m not sure anyone stops him. Also of note, not a lot of showboating after this Griffin dunk.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 12
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43