Apr 12, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Wednesday night the Clippers were more than just a highlight factory, they were a team that started to live up to all that promise and found a way to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder in Kevin Durant‘s house. It was a quality win.
But of course, there were highlights, too. Like Chris Paul’s game winner. And this one — Blake Griffin with the monster dunk over Serge Ibaka. Credit Ibaka for going for the block and not just trying to get out of the way, but when Griffin has a head of steam like that I’m not sure anyone stops him. Also of note, not a lot of showboating after this Griffin dunk.
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 9
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks 15