Apr 12, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Wednesday night the Clippers were more than just a highlight factory, they were a team that started to live up to all that promise and found a way to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder in Kevin Durant‘s house. It was a quality win.
But of course, there were highlights, too. Like Chris Paul’s game winner. And this one — Blake Griffin with the monster dunk over Serge Ibaka. Credit Ibaka for going for the block and not just trying to get out of the way, but when Griffin has a head of steam like that I’m not sure anyone stops him. Also of note, not a lot of showboating after this Griffin dunk.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21