Apr 12, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Wednesday night the Clippers were more than just a highlight factory, they were a team that started to live up to all that promise and found a way to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder in Kevin Durant‘s house. It was a quality win.
But of course, there were highlights, too. Like Chris Paul’s game winner. And this one — Blake Griffin with the monster dunk over Serge Ibaka. Credit Ibaka for going for the block and not just trying to get out of the way, but when Griffin has a head of steam like that I’m not sure anyone stops him. Also of note, not a lot of showboating after this Griffin dunk.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 7
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4