Apr 12, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Wednesday night the Clippers were more than just a highlight factory, they were a team that started to live up to all that promise and found a way to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder in Kevin Durant‘s house. It was a quality win.
But of course, there were highlights, too. Like Chris Paul’s game winner. And this one — Blake Griffin with the monster dunk over Serge Ibaka. Credit Ibaka for going for the block and not just trying to get out of the way, but when Griffin has a head of steam like that I’m not sure anyone stops him. Also of note, not a lot of showboating after this Griffin dunk.
- Report: At the moment, Lakers no longer considering trading Pau gasol 6
- PBT Extra: Damian Lillard or Kyrie Irving? Plus coaching hot seat talk. 6
- Report: Celtics may be frontrunners for Asik; would move Bass, Lee, pick 6
- Tyson Chandler returns to Knicks lineup Wednesday night 5
- Beasley out, LeBron game-time decision; Heat not worried about Pacers right now 16
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)