Apr 12, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• A fantastic look from David Thorpe about what the Bobcats need in the draft. No, he didn’t just write “everything.” Or just “Anthony Davis,” although they certainly could use him.
• Boston’s Mickael Pietrus on what he did to get his brain healthy after the concussion: “”Just take the brain out, make it lift weights, put it on the treadmill, put it back in. Fix it.’’
• If you think NBA officiating is bad, check out this video from a Russian league.
• Very smart people like Kelly Dwyer at Ball Don’t Lie are not as convinced as I that the Celtics could come out of the East. (I still think they need everything to go perfectly but it could happen.)
• A look at all the options before the owners as they start to deal with the Sacramento Kings and their arena situation Thursday.
• Here’s a profile of Jerry Colangelo, the guy behind Team USA now.
• Ryan Reid, who played in five games for the Thunder this season, has signed a contract to play in Puerto Rico.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 0
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 1
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 42
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45