Apr 12, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• A fantastic look from David Thorpe about what the Bobcats need in the draft. No, he didn’t just write “everything.” Or just “Anthony Davis,” although they certainly could use him.
• Boston’s Mickael Pietrus on what he did to get his brain healthy after the concussion: “”Just take the brain out, make it lift weights, put it on the treadmill, put it back in. Fix it.’’
• If you think NBA officiating is bad, check out this video from a Russian league.
• Very smart people like Kelly Dwyer at Ball Don’t Lie are not as convinced as I that the Celtics could come out of the East. (I still think they need everything to go perfectly but it could happen.)
• A look at all the options before the owners as they start to deal with the Sacramento Kings and their arena situation Thursday.
• Here’s a profile of Jerry Colangelo, the guy behind Team USA now.
• Ryan Reid, who played in five games for the Thunder this season, has signed a contract to play in Puerto Rico.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10