Apr 12, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• A fantastic look from David Thorpe about what the Bobcats need in the draft. No, he didn’t just write “everything.” Or just “Anthony Davis,” although they certainly could use him.
• Boston’s Mickael Pietrus on what he did to get his brain healthy after the concussion: “”Just take the brain out, make it lift weights, put it on the treadmill, put it back in. Fix it.’’
• If you think NBA officiating is bad, check out this video from a Russian league.
• Very smart people like Kelly Dwyer at Ball Don’t Lie are not as convinced as I that the Celtics could come out of the East. (I still think they need everything to go perfectly but it could happen.)
• A look at all the options before the owners as they start to deal with the Sacramento Kings and their arena situation Thursday.
• Here’s a profile of Jerry Colangelo, the guy behind Team USA now.
• Ryan Reid, who played in five games for the Thunder this season, has signed a contract to play in Puerto Rico.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 0
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4