Apr 10, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
Really, I’m just glad I’m not the guy who has to clean off the Jazz mascot’s uniform.
In an effort to
distact fans from the fact the Jazz are about to miss the playoffs create a world record for the world’s largest silly string fight, the team passed out 300 cans of the stuff right there in the lower bowl of the arena. It made the Jazz game suddenly look like an out-of-control version of your community Christmas parade, just with adults holding the cans not 12-year-olds hyped up on sugar.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for this. Your can of silly string is in the mail.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 9
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 8
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29