Apr 10, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Really, I’m just glad I’m not the guy who has to clean off the Jazz mascot’s uniform.
In an effort to
distact fans from the fact the Jazz are about to miss the playoffs create a world record for the world’s largest silly string fight, the team passed out 300 cans of the stuff right there in the lower bowl of the arena. It made the Jazz game suddenly look like an out-of-control version of your community Christmas parade, just with adults holding the cans not 12-year-olds hyped up on sugar.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for this. Your can of silly string is in the mail.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 18
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 21
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona