Apr 10, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Really, I’m just glad I’m not the guy who has to clean off the Jazz mascot’s uniform.
In an effort to
distact fans from the fact the Jazz are about to miss the playoffs create a world record for the world’s largest silly string fight, the team passed out 300 cans of the stuff right there in the lower bowl of the arena. It made the Jazz game suddenly look like an out-of-control version of your community Christmas parade, just with adults holding the cans not 12-year-olds hyped up on sugar.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for this. Your can of silly string is in the mail.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24