Apr 10, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Really, I’m just glad I’m not the guy who has to clean off the Jazz mascot’s uniform.
In an effort to
distact fans from the fact the Jazz are about to miss the playoffs create a world record for the world’s largest silly string fight, the team passed out 300 cans of the stuff right there in the lower bowl of the arena. It made the Jazz game suddenly look like an out-of-control version of your community Christmas parade, just with adults holding the cans not 12-year-olds hyped up on sugar.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for this. Your can of silly string is in the mail.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 9
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 25
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 21
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 99
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27