Apr 10, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Really, I’m just glad I’m not the guy who has to clean off the Jazz mascot’s uniform.
In an effort to
distact fans from the fact the Jazz are about to miss the playoffs create a world record for the world’s largest silly string fight, the team passed out 300 cans of the stuff right there in the lower bowl of the arena. It made the Jazz game suddenly look like an out-of-control version of your community Christmas parade, just with adults holding the cans not 12-year-olds hyped up on sugar.
Thanks to The Basketball Jones for this. Your can of silly string is in the mail.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50