Apr 10, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — The condition of Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant‘s inflamed left shin continues to improve, but Bryant will sit out his third consecutive game Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs, Lakers coach Mike Brown said.
McMenamin reported that Bryant is no longer in a walking boot, and will have had a full week to rest his shin if he chooses to suit up for the Lakers’ next scheduled game against the Nuggets on Friday.
Bryant has averaged 28.1 points per game on 43.0% shooting this season. The Lakers have gone 1-1 in the two games Kobe has missed.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40