Apr 10, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — The condition of Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant‘s inflamed left shin continues to improve, but Bryant will sit out his third consecutive game Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs, Lakers coach Mike Brown said.
McMenamin reported that Bryant is no longer in a walking boot, and will have had a full week to rest his shin if he chooses to suit up for the Lakers’ next scheduled game against the Nuggets on Friday.
Bryant has averaged 28.1 points per game on 43.0% shooting this season. The Lakers have gone 1-1 in the two games Kobe has missed.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 3
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 7
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7