Apr 10, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — The condition of Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant‘s inflamed left shin continues to improve, but Bryant will sit out his third consecutive game Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs, Lakers coach Mike Brown said.
McMenamin reported that Bryant is no longer in a walking boot, and will have had a full week to rest his shin if he chooses to suit up for the Lakers’ next scheduled game against the Nuggets on Friday.
Bryant has averaged 28.1 points per game on 43.0% shooting this season. The Lakers have gone 1-1 in the two games Kobe has missed.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25