Apr 10, 2012, 3:34 AM EDT
Derrick Rose was back for one game Sunday following his groin injury, and there he was in a walking boot on Monday.
Because of an injured ankle he is a game-time decision for the Bulls in Tuesday rematch with the Knicks, reports the Chicago Tribune.
Rose, for starters, tweaked an ankle at some point in Sunday’s game, which he finished. The extent of the injury is unknown, however sources said Rose wore a walking boot on Monday and his availability for Tuesday’s shot at redemption against the Knicks is a game-time decision.
The Bulls can expect a desperate Knicks team Sunday, as they remain tied with the 76ers just 1.5 games ahead of the Bucks (who the Knicks face Wednesday) for the last playoff spot in the East. The Bulls, however are just two games up on the Heat for the best record overall and home court throughout the playoffs.
Check back to PBT for updates Tuesday as we wait for word on Rose’s condition and status.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 2
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 27
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 3
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19