Apr 10, 2012, 3:34 AM EDT
Derrick Rose was back for one game Sunday following his groin injury, and there he was in a walking boot on Monday.
Because of an injured ankle he is a game-time decision for the Bulls in Tuesday rematch with the Knicks, reports the Chicago Tribune.
Rose, for starters, tweaked an ankle at some point in Sunday’s game, which he finished. The extent of the injury is unknown, however sources said Rose wore a walking boot on Monday and his availability for Tuesday’s shot at redemption against the Knicks is a game-time decision.
The Bulls can expect a desperate Knicks team Sunday, as they remain tied with the 76ers just 1.5 games ahead of the Bucks (who the Knicks face Wednesday) for the last playoff spot in the East. The Bulls, however are just two games up on the Heat for the best record overall and home court throughout the playoffs.
Check back to PBT for updates Tuesday as we wait for word on Rose’s condition and status.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 17
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 21
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona