Apr 10, 2012, 3:34 AM EDT
Derrick Rose was back for one game Sunday following his groin injury, and there he was in a walking boot on Monday.
Because of an injured ankle he is a game-time decision for the Bulls in Tuesday rematch with the Knicks, reports the Chicago Tribune.
Rose, for starters, tweaked an ankle at some point in Sunday’s game, which he finished. The extent of the injury is unknown, however sources said Rose wore a walking boot on Monday and his availability for Tuesday’s shot at redemption against the Knicks is a game-time decision.
The Bulls can expect a desperate Knicks team Sunday, as they remain tied with the 76ers just 1.5 games ahead of the Bucks (who the Knicks face Wednesday) for the last playoff spot in the East. The Bulls, however are just two games up on the Heat for the best record overall and home court throughout the playoffs.
Check back to PBT for updates Tuesday as we wait for word on Rose’s condition and status.
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 11
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 16
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 26
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful