Apr 9, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated swung by the NBC SportsTalk studios to talk about the big stories in the NBA — like how far Carmelo Anthony can take the Knicks (first round of the playoffs), Lakers, and the mess that is the Orlando Magic.
It’s “5 Things You Need to Know About the NBA.” Which is just another reason you should be watching SportsTalk on NBC Sports Network. The primary reason being a chance to see the stylish clothing of myself and Craig Calcaterra are wearing, of course.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18