Apr 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The elbow fractured Najera’s skull. That’s about as dangerous as it sounds.
Not only is the 12-year veteran done for the season we may not see Najera back in the NBA — he is a 36-year-old free agent to be who is not really earning minutes on the Bobcats. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a contract to play overseas, but he may have a hard time finding employment in the NBA. Najera was one of the few NBA players ever to come out of Mexico.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 40
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3