Apr 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The elbow fractured Najera’s skull. That’s about as dangerous as it sounds.
Not only is the 12-year veteran done for the season we may not see Najera back in the NBA — he is a 36-year-old free agent to be who is not really earning minutes on the Bobcats. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a contract to play overseas, but he may have a hard time finding employment in the NBA. Najera was one of the few NBA players ever to come out of Mexico.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11