Apr 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The elbow fractured Najera’s skull. That’s about as dangerous as it sounds.
Not only is the 12-year veteran done for the season we may not see Najera back in the NBA — he is a 36-year-old free agent to be who is not really earning minutes on the Bobcats. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a contract to play overseas, but he may have a hard time finding employment in the NBA. Najera was one of the few NBA players ever to come out of Mexico.
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10
- Grizzlies overpower Blazers for commanding series-opening win 7