Apr 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The elbow fractured Najera’s skull. That’s about as dangerous as it sounds.
Not only is the 12-year veteran done for the season we may not see Najera back in the NBA — he is a 36-year-old free agent to be who is not really earning minutes on the Bobcats. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a contract to play overseas, but he may have a hard time finding employment in the NBA. Najera was one of the few NBA players ever to come out of Mexico.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20