Apr 7, 2012, 2:13 AM EDT
It should never have come to this: The Mavericks had a foul to give at the end of overtime and for reasons nobody understands Jason Terry fouled Raymond Felton with 3.7 seconds left 40 feet from the basket as Felton was losing control of the ball and wasn’t a threat to score.
It was a terrible foul because it let the Blazers reset and set up a play. Which they did for LaMarcus Aldridge and… well, see for yourself.
If the Mavericks end up with a playoff seeding and matchup they don’t like, this is the kind of game they can look back on and kick themselves.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 0
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19