Apr 7, 2012, 2:13 AM EST
It should never have come to this: The Mavericks had a foul to give at the end of overtime and for reasons nobody understands Jason Terry fouled Raymond Felton with 3.7 seconds left 40 feet from the basket as Felton was losing control of the ball and wasn’t a threat to score.
It was a terrible foul because it let the Blazers reset and set up a play. Which they did for LaMarcus Aldridge and… well, see for yourself.
If the Mavericks end up with a playoff seeding and matchup they don’t like, this is the kind of game they can look back on and kick themselves.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16