Apr 7, 2012, 2:13 AM EST
It should never have come to this: The Mavericks had a foul to give at the end of overtime and for reasons nobody understands Jason Terry fouled Raymond Felton with 3.7 seconds left 40 feet from the basket as Felton was losing control of the ball and wasn’t a threat to score.
It was a terrible foul because it let the Blazers reset and set up a play. Which they did for LaMarcus Aldridge and… well, see for yourself.
If the Mavericks end up with a playoff seeding and matchup they don’t like, this is the kind of game they can look back on and kick themselves.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 2
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10