Apr 7, 2012, 2:13 AM EDT
It should never have come to this: The Mavericks had a foul to give at the end of overtime and for reasons nobody understands Jason Terry fouled Raymond Felton with 3.7 seconds left 40 feet from the basket as Felton was losing control of the ball and wasn’t a threat to score.
It was a terrible foul because it let the Blazers reset and set up a play. Which they did for LaMarcus Aldridge and… well, see for yourself.
If the Mavericks end up with a playoff seeding and matchup they don’t like, this is the kind of game they can look back on and kick themselves.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 0
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 41
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 67
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8