Apr 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Want to play a fun game: How many of these are offensive fouls?
That said, there is no doubt that Blake Griffin is one of the great physical forces in the game today. He attacks like no other. And for those of you saying “yea, but all he can do is dunk” I have two responses:
1) The dunk is the single most efficient shot in basketball. If all he can do is dunk then he gets a lot of high percentage shots at the rim and you try to find me a coach who doesn’t want that.
2) At the end of the Clippers win Thursday night over the Kings Griffin hit two 20-foot jumpers to seal the victory. He’s not consistent from there yet, but he’s working on it and when he is watch out.
For now, just enjoy the posters. Even you, Pau Gasol.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15