Apr 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Want to play a fun game: How many of these are offensive fouls?
That said, there is no doubt that Blake Griffin is one of the great physical forces in the game today. He attacks like no other. And for those of you saying “yea, but all he can do is dunk” I have two responses:
1) The dunk is the single most efficient shot in basketball. If all he can do is dunk then he gets a lot of high percentage shots at the rim and you try to find me a coach who doesn’t want that.
2) At the end of the Clippers win Thursday night over the Kings Griffin hit two 20-foot jumpers to seal the victory. He’s not consistent from there yet, but he’s working on it and when he is watch out.
For now, just enjoy the posters. Even you, Pau Gasol.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 6
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 22
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9