Apr 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Want to play a fun game: How many of these are offensive fouls?
That said, there is no doubt that Blake Griffin is one of the great physical forces in the game today. He attacks like no other. And for those of you saying “yea, but all he can do is dunk” I have two responses:
1) The dunk is the single most efficient shot in basketball. If all he can do is dunk then he gets a lot of high percentage shots at the rim and you try to find me a coach who doesn’t want that.
2) At the end of the Clippers win Thursday night over the Kings Griffin hit two 20-foot jumpers to seal the victory. He’s not consistent from there yet, but he’s working on it and when he is watch out.
For now, just enjoy the posters. Even you, Pau Gasol.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17