Apr 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Want to play a fun game: How many of these are offensive fouls?
That said, there is no doubt that Blake Griffin is one of the great physical forces in the game today. He attacks like no other. And for those of you saying “yea, but all he can do is dunk” I have two responses:
1) The dunk is the single most efficient shot in basketball. If all he can do is dunk then he gets a lot of high percentage shots at the rim and you try to find me a coach who doesn’t want that.
2) At the end of the Clippers win Thursday night over the Kings Griffin hit two 20-foot jumpers to seal the victory. He’s not consistent from there yet, but he’s working on it and when he is watch out.
For now, just enjoy the posters. Even you, Pau Gasol.
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 9
- ‘Devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize for Game 7 25
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 9
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 16
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 103
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (103)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut