Apr 6, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Want to play a fun game: How many of these are offensive fouls?
That said, there is no doubt that Blake Griffin is one of the great physical forces in the game today. He attacks like no other. And for those of you saying “yea, but all he can do is dunk” I have two responses:
1) The dunk is the single most efficient shot in basketball. If all he can do is dunk then he gets a lot of high percentage shots at the rim and you try to find me a coach who doesn’t want that.
2) At the end of the Clippers win Thursday night over the Kings Griffin hit two 20-foot jumpers to seal the victory. He’s not consistent from there yet, but he’s working on it and when he is watch out.
For now, just enjoy the posters. Even you, Pau Gasol.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31