Apr 6, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
If you’re going to ask for a young lady’s hand in marriage at a Bucks game, you go to the Cameroonian Prince.
The Bucks defensive stopper Luc Richard Mbah a Moute helped a guy out with a marriage proposal before a recent Bucks game at the Bradley Center. It appears she said yes, and I’m sure they celebrated with an extreme loaded dog and overpriced domestic beer, then watched the Cavaliers roll over for the Bucks. Isn’t that every girl’s dream?
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36