Apr 6, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
If you’re going to ask for a young lady’s hand in marriage at a Bucks game, you go to the Cameroonian Prince.
The Bucks defensive stopper Luc Richard Mbah a Moute helped a guy out with a marriage proposal before a recent Bucks game at the Bradley Center. It appears she said yes, and I’m sure they celebrated with an extreme loaded dog and overpriced domestic beer, then watched the Cavaliers roll over for the Bucks. Isn’t that every girl’s dream?
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39