Apr 6, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
If you’re going to ask for a young lady’s hand in marriage at a Bucks game, you go to the Cameroonian Prince.
The Bucks defensive stopper Luc Richard Mbah a Moute helped a guy out with a marriage proposal before a recent Bucks game at the Bradley Center. It appears she said yes, and I’m sure they celebrated with an extreme loaded dog and overpriced domestic beer, then watched the Cavaliers roll over for the Bucks. Isn’t that every girl’s dream?
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 12
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)