Apr 6, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Anthony Davis is reaping the rewards of being the best player in college basketball and leading his team to a national title. (Sure Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Marquis Teague had something to do with it, too, but it’s Davis’ boat).
Among that, the chance to go on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show and talk about the unibrow and how it’s his brand and he’s not going to shave it. Some NBA veterans are going to have fun with that one next year, rookie. Just warning you now.
We’ve seen a lot of him but here is a chance to get a feel for Davis the person. Which if you’re drafting him to be the face of the franchise matters.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35