Apr 6, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
Anthony Davis is reaping the rewards of being the best player in college basketball and leading his team to a national title. (Sure Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Marquis Teague had something to do with it, too, but it’s Davis’ boat).
Among that, the chance to go on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show and talk about the unibrow and how it’s his brand and he’s not going to shave it. Some NBA veterans are going to have fun with that one next year, rookie. Just warning you now.
We’ve seen a lot of him but here is a chance to get a feel for Davis the person. Which if you’re drafting him to be the face of the franchise matters.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30