Apr 6, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Anthony Davis is reaping the rewards of being the best player in college basketball and leading his team to a national title. (Sure Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Marquis Teague had something to do with it, too, but it’s Davis’ boat).
Among that, the chance to go on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show and talk about the unibrow and how it’s his brand and he’s not going to shave it. Some NBA veterans are going to have fun with that one next year, rookie. Just warning you now.
We’ve seen a lot of him but here is a chance to get a feel for Davis the person. Which if you’re drafting him to be the face of the franchise matters.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31