Apr 6, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Anthony Davis is reaping the rewards of being the best player in college basketball and leading his team to a national title. (Sure Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Marquis Teague had something to do with it, too, but it’s Davis’ boat).
Among that, the chance to go on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show and talk about the unibrow and how it’s his brand and he’s not going to shave it. Some NBA veterans are going to have fun with that one next year, rookie. Just warning you now.
We’ve seen a lot of him but here is a chance to get a feel for Davis the person. Which if you’re drafting him to be the face of the franchise matters.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18