Apr 6, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
Everyone, including DeMarcus Cousins, should have known this was coming.
Cousins criticized the officials, saying they and the league plays favorites with Griffin, and the league doesn’t like it when players suggest the league plays favorites. Of course we all know that doesn’t happen (*cough*).
Cousins was fined $25,000 by the league for his comments ciriticising officicals.
He said that the league “babies” Griffin because he sells tickets. Griffin does get away with fouls.
The Kings and Clippers play again Saturday night. That should be entertaining.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9