Apr 6, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
Everyone, including DeMarcus Cousins, should have known this was coming.
Cousins criticized the officials, saying they and the league plays favorites with Griffin, and the league doesn’t like it when players suggest the league plays favorites. Of course we all know that doesn’t happen (*cough*).
Cousins was fined $25,000 by the league for his comments ciriticising officicals.
He said that the league “babies” Griffin because he sells tickets. Griffin does get away with fouls.
The Kings and Clippers play again Saturday night. That should be entertaining.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 5
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 32
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 81
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19