Apr 6, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
Everyone, including DeMarcus Cousins, should have known this was coming.
Cousins criticized the officials, saying they and the league plays favorites with Griffin, and the league doesn’t like it when players suggest the league plays favorites. Of course we all know that doesn’t happen (*cough*).
Cousins was fined $25,000 by the league for his comments ciriticising officicals.
He said that the league “babies” Griffin because he sells tickets. Griffin does get away with fouls.
The Kings and Clippers play again Saturday night. That should be entertaining.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17