Apr 6, 2012, 6:27 PM EST
Everyone, including DeMarcus Cousins, should have known this was coming.
Cousins criticized the officials, saying they and the league plays favorites with Griffin, and the league doesn’t like it when players suggest the league plays favorites. Of course we all know that doesn’t happen (*cough*).
Cousins was fined $25,000 by the league for his comments ciriticising officicals.
He said that the league “babies” Griffin because he sells tickets. Griffin does get away with fouls.
The Kings and Clippers play again Saturday night. That should be entertaining.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9