Apr 6, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
Everyone, including DeMarcus Cousins, should have known this was coming.
Cousins criticized the officials, saying they and the league plays favorites with Griffin, and the league doesn’t like it when players suggest the league plays favorites. Of course we all know that doesn’t happen (*cough*).
Cousins was fined $25,000 by the league for his comments ciriticising officicals.
He said that the league “babies” Griffin because he sells tickets. Griffin does get away with fouls.
The Kings and Clippers play again Saturday night. That should be entertaining.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 18
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 25
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31