Apr 6, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Someday James Lipton is going to pull out one of his little blue cards to ask Blake Griffin about this performance, where his motivation really came from.
DeMarcus Cousins thinks he knows — he thinks Griffin is an actor and plays a little too much chicken on the court, too. I like that Griffin and Cousins are developing a rivalry — I want to see them go at each other for years. But there is a double standard — I just don’t see Cousins ever getting to do a Sesame Street drop in.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49