Apr 6, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Someday James Lipton is going to pull out one of his little blue cards to ask Blake Griffin about this performance, where his motivation really came from.
DeMarcus Cousins thinks he knows — he thinks Griffin is an actor and plays a little too much chicken on the court, too. I like that Griffin and Cousins are developing a rivalry — I want to see them go at each other for years. But there is a double standard — I just don’t see Cousins ever getting to do a Sesame Street drop in.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 5
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 32
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 81
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19