Apr 6, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Someday James Lipton is going to pull out one of his little blue cards to ask Blake Griffin about this performance, where his motivation really came from.
DeMarcus Cousins thinks he knows — he thinks Griffin is an actor and plays a little too much chicken on the court, too. I like that Griffin and Cousins are developing a rivalry — I want to see them go at each other for years. But there is a double standard — I just don’t see Cousins ever getting to do a Sesame Street drop in.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 0
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 5
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Roy Hibbert believes Shane Battier’s knee to his groin in Game 1 was intentional (60)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million