Apr 6, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Someday James Lipton is going to pull out one of his little blue cards to ask Blake Griffin about this performance, where his motivation really came from.
DeMarcus Cousins thinks he knows — he thinks Griffin is an actor and plays a little too much chicken on the court, too. I like that Griffin and Cousins are developing a rivalry — I want to see them go at each other for years. But there is a double standard — I just don’t see Cousins ever getting to do a Sesame Street drop in.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47