Apr 6, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Someday James Lipton is going to pull out one of his little blue cards to ask Blake Griffin about this performance, where his motivation really came from.
DeMarcus Cousins thinks he knows — he thinks Griffin is an actor and plays a little too much chicken on the court, too. I like that Griffin and Cousins are developing a rivalry — I want to see them go at each other for years. But there is a double standard — I just don’t see Cousins ever getting to do a Sesame Street drop in.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 20
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8