Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Al Jefferson and Steve Nash were trading buckets at the end, but when it came down to the final shot Nash got the loose ball, split two defenders and hit the 15-foot leaner for the win. Because he is a witch. One that can defy father time. (Somebody is going to give him what he wants this summer.)
Thanks to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for the video (I tried to find it last night to no avail).
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 0
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 4
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 9
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 14
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 14