Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Al Jefferson and Steve Nash were trading buckets at the end, but when it came down to the final shot Nash got the loose ball, split two defenders and hit the 15-foot leaner for the win. Because he is a witch. One that can defy father time. (Somebody is going to give him what he wants this summer.)
Thanks to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for the video (I tried to find it last night to no avail).
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14