Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
Al Jefferson and Steve Nash were trading buckets at the end, but when it came down to the final shot Nash got the loose ball, split two defenders and hit the 15-foot leaner for the win. Because he is a witch. One that can defy father time. (Somebody is going to give him what he wants this summer.)
Thanks to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for the video (I tried to find it last night to no avail).
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16