Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Al Jefferson and Steve Nash were trading buckets at the end, but when it came down to the final shot Nash got the loose ball, split two defenders and hit the 15-foot leaner for the win. Because he is a witch. One that can defy father time. (Somebody is going to give him what he wants this summer.)
Thanks to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for the video (I tried to find it last night to no avail).
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11