Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Al Jefferson and Steve Nash were trading buckets at the end, but when it came down to the final shot Nash got the loose ball, split two defenders and hit the 15-foot leaner for the win. Because he is a witch. One that can defy father time. (Somebody is going to give him what he wants this summer.)
Thanks to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for the video (I tried to find it last night to no avail).
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5