Kanye West raps about Kim Kardashian, slams Kris Humphries

Apr 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT

VMAN21 Launch Party Getty Images

On his new track “Theraflu” Kanye West pretty much confirms the rumors that he and Kim Kardashian had a thing going on, and he slams Kris Humphries in the process.

“And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim, around the same time she had fell in love with him/Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing.”

“Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team,”

West and Kardashian allegedly had their — or maybe are having their, whatever, as TMZ reports they are dating — but it started while she was with the Nets’ forward. You remember she and Humphries had a made-for-television 72 day marriage. If you really need me to spell it out, “Jay” is a reference to Nets minority owner Jay-Z. And Jay-Z is too smart to dump a double-double machine they have at well under market value.

Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this, because I didn’t know or care about her and West until they posted the lyrics from Theraflu. Well, I still don’t care, frankly.

1. everydayimfumbilin - Apr 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Yup thats ah… news right?

• hwatt - Apr 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Hey man Rick Chandler is just doing his thing why did you even come to Off The Bench… oh this is PBT?… awkward…

2. mnsadsportsfan - Apr 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

kanye. I wish you were the one wearing a hoodie eating skittles and drinking ice tea.

• mikeewright7 - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Ignorance SMH

3. skids003 - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I just lost what little respect I had for her.

• adnan604 - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

really ?
      you still had respect for her after the famed famewh0re said she would love to date Jeremy Lin in the middle part of the LinSanity when he blowing up…

everyone knew she was a famewh0re but when that came out, i LITERALLY forbade my girlfriend to watch “Keeping up with the Kardashians”

yea that’s right I put my foot down like a real man

4. eaglefan713 - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

lmao

5. baron30 - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:22 AM

through all of this the only thing that matters is that Kris Humphries is a beast on the court avergaing 13 and 11…dude’s a double double machine

6. mrbiz8505 - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Kanye has never loved a white person in his life

• dbled33 - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM

On top of the ignorant comment… Kim is not white.

7. atom665 - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Both are c*nts. Kanye is a no talent rapper and Kim has talent f*cking no talent rappers. A match made in reality TV heaven.

• jjordannba - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Kanye is a musical genius, you don’t even have to like him to know that

• metalhead65 - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

no he is not and rap is not music. rap is short for crap and that pretty much sums up his career in my book. the turntable is not a instrument and talking fast is not singing so what he does is not music and I am proud to say have never heard anything he has uttered. both he and kardashion are no talent sluts that deserve each other.

• jjordannba - Apr 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

@metalhead65 Your name pretty much says it all, you say talking fast is not singing but Screaming and Yelling in Metal is? Anyway Music isn’t only singing, The turntable hasn’t been used in rap since the 90s my man and there are actually only a select few who talk fast in rap.(“rap is not music” & ” I am proud to say have never heard anything he has uttered”) that pretty much gave your comment no credibility how can you say he’s not a musical genius if you’ve never heard any of his work. You may not like rap but to basically say its beneath any other kind of music is ignorant, Rap is pretty much influential in every race at this point.

• slopmcflop - Apr 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM

To paraphrase metalhead….”STOP LIKING WHAT I DON’T LIKE!”

8. 700levelvet - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I thought Kanye liked “fishsticks”………..

9. lakerluver - Apr 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Kanye is lame. As for Kim K., yeah, I’d like to “perform” in a video with her fine a$$ once or twice.

10. dairamx2 - Apr 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

When did Yahoo start writing articles for PBT?

11. tomtravis76 - Apr 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Yeah, great, that should sit well with the Players union, rappers saying they have influence over ownership of an NBA teams personel to tell them to drop players from their squad.

Of course nobody will make an issue out of it, and just laugh it off. Humphries agent should put the pressure on owner Jay Z and force him and Kayne West to apologize and publically humiliate the dude just to put him in his place. Kayne West made his money and now his time in the public eye is over. Trying to make money off an old story , way to be timely.

12. murtdurt - Apr 5, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Kanye goes in on that beat doe!

13. detroitcityryda - Apr 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM

She’s from Armenia and Armenians are Caucasian .

14. makjak2 - Apr 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Kurt really doesn’t care. In fact he doesn’t care so much that he decided to post this.

15. pudgalvin - Apr 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Not sure nailing Kim Kardashian is something to brag about. Hot dog down the hallway, I believe the saying goes.

16. mikeewright7 - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Ill nail Kim and any dude with right sense would too,
    all that disagree is simply GAY

• pudgalvin - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Outstanding comment, Mike. Way to bring some intelligent conversation to the board.

17. fotydaze - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Hey detroitcityryda let me help you out. Americans are people born in this country, kim k is of armenian descent just like blacks are of african descent and caucasians are of european descent and so on and so on. Every nationally in this country came from somewhere else except for the american indian

• pudgalvin - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hey fotydaze, let me help you out.

Caucasian: Of or being a human racial classification distinguished especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India.

Google’s a hell of thing.

18. rickeye9 - Apr 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

metalhead, how can you say he has no talent if you’ve never heard any of his music….

19. uschawk - Apr 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM

All the Kardashians are no talent ass clowns. Well scratch that they have a magical talent for being cleat chasers and sucking up (or on) professional athletes. Kim apparently has moved to musicians so good for her.

I hope Kris Humphries ends up exposing the Kardashians and their BS “reality” show for the hoax it is and if he brings down Ryan Seacrest in the process then all the better for everyone. They’ll pay him off in the end though.

20. n2thaizzo - Apr 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM

How can the man that uttered ” I Don’t know what’s better – getting laid or getting paid/ I just know when I’m getting one the other’s getting away.” not be considered talented?

21. lakerluver - Apr 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

All you LYING muthas who claim you wouldn’t “do” Kim K need to stop. As if your girl or wife is that fine. And whether you choose to believe it or not your beloved probably wasn’t so innocent either before you came along. I’d do her but I wouldn’t marry her.

• gmen4life33 - Apr 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I’d do her, marry her, divorce her in 40 days, take half her money and give it to charity (dirty money lol).

Then I would write a tell all book making up stuff about her and pocket that money.

And while married to her briefly, I would fart on her pillow every night. Pink eye

22. bucsnsincity - Apr 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Can figure out whose more of an idiot Kim k or Kanye

23. brianjoates - Apr 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I hope Humphries lawyers are paying attention, I bet there is something in that pre-nup that will nullify the whole thing if Kim was unfaithful.

Humphries is having one of his best seasons, which is going to lead to him getting picked up by a real team next season, keep getting paid, and now Kardashian is going to have to fork over money because Kanye is a true dumbass.

And yeah Kanye has some talent, no doubt, he is great at sampling and mixing in the studio. You can call him a genius with Pro Tools. His live performances are awful, and yes , I have seen him live. He is awful live, you leave his performances with a little less respect for the talent you thought he had. There is a huge difference between being a musician and a studio created sensation.

24. zackd2 - Apr 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Who cares? This isn’t TMZ

Heat can make playoffs without LeBron
Top 10 NBA Player Searches