Apr 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
“And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim, around the same time she had fell in love with him/Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing.”
“Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team,”
West and Kardashian allegedly had their — or maybe are having their, whatever, as TMZ reports they are dating — but it started while she was with the Nets’ forward. You remember she and Humphries had a made-for-television 72 day marriage. If you really need me to spell it out, “Jay” is a reference to Nets minority owner Jay-Z. And Jay-Z is too smart to dump a double-double machine they have at well under market value.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this, because I didn’t know or care about her and West until they posted the lyrics from Theraflu. Well, I still don’t care, frankly.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32