Apr 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
“And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim, around the same time she had fell in love with him/Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing.”
“Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team,”
West and Kardashian allegedly had their — or maybe are having their, whatever, as TMZ reports they are dating — but it started while she was with the Nets’ forward. You remember she and Humphries had a made-for-television 72 day marriage. If you really need me to spell it out, “Jay” is a reference to Nets minority owner Jay-Z. And Jay-Z is too smart to dump a double-double machine they have at well under market value.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this, because I didn’t know or care about her and West until they posted the lyrics from Theraflu. Well, I still don’t care, frankly.
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 7
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 3
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23