Apr 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
“And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim, around the same time she had fell in love with him/Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing.”
“Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team,”
West and Kardashian allegedly had their — or maybe are having their, whatever, as TMZ reports they are dating — but it started while she was with the Nets’ forward. You remember she and Humphries had a made-for-television 72 day marriage. If you really need me to spell it out, “Jay” is a reference to Nets minority owner Jay-Z. And Jay-Z is too smart to dump a double-double machine they have at well under market value.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this, because I didn’t know or care about her and West until they posted the lyrics from Theraflu. Well, I still don’t care, frankly.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14