Apr 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
“And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim, around the same time she had fell in love with him/Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing.”
“Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team,”
West and Kardashian allegedly had their — or maybe are having their, whatever, as TMZ reports they are dating — but it started while she was with the Nets’ forward. You remember she and Humphries had a made-for-television 72 day marriage. If you really need me to spell it out, “Jay” is a reference to Nets minority owner Jay-Z. And Jay-Z is too smart to dump a double-double machine they have at well under market value.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this, because I didn’t know or care about her and West until they posted the lyrics from Theraflu. Well, I still don’t care, frankly.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 11
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13