Apr 5, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
Remember earlier this season when Jazz legend Karl Malone and Jazz owner Greg Miller were feuding over how the firing of Jerry Sloan went down and loyalty within the organization. Thing is the Sloan issue was a year old and Sloan himself had to tell them to shut up already.
Well, if all of that slipped your mind don’t worry about it.
Miller and Malone have buried the hatchet and moved on, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.
Miller and Malone exchanged smiles and warmly embraced Wednesday night in an EnergySolutions tunnel, minutes before the Jazz tipped off against the Phoenix Suns.
“Karl and I have got it worked out and everything’s good,” Miller said.
The reunion came not so coincidentally on the night David Stern was in Salt Lake City — he had asked that the two resolve their dispute as well. Malone and Miller had a 75-minute meeting back in February, and between whatever was said then and some time to cool down, everything seems good now. Or at least civil.
If marriage has taught me one thing, it’s to really pick your battles. This seemed a silly fight to have in the first place.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 3
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38