Apr 5, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
Remember earlier this season when Jazz legend Karl Malone and Jazz owner Greg Miller were feuding over how the firing of Jerry Sloan went down and loyalty within the organization. Thing is the Sloan issue was a year old and Sloan himself had to tell them to shut up already.
Well, if all of that slipped your mind don’t worry about it.
Miller and Malone have buried the hatchet and moved on, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.
Miller and Malone exchanged smiles and warmly embraced Wednesday night in an EnergySolutions tunnel, minutes before the Jazz tipped off against the Phoenix Suns.
“Karl and I have got it worked out and everything’s good,” Miller said.
The reunion came not so coincidentally on the night David Stern was in Salt Lake City — he had asked that the two resolve their dispute as well. Malone and Miller had a 75-minute meeting back in February, and between whatever was said then and some time to cool down, everything seems good now. Or at least civil.
If marriage has taught me one thing, it’s to really pick your battles. This seemed a silly fight to have in the first place.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13