Apr 4, 2012, 7:46 PM EDT
On today’s edition of PBT extra you can comment on my opinion that the owners want two years but that it’s not fair to the handful of players who are truly ready to make the leap from high school (I want a system like college baseball), or Andrew Bynum and him needing to grow up.
Or, comment on the basketball cards behind me, my sweet grey jacket or whatever else interests you.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31