Apr 4, 2012, 7:46 PM EDT
On today’s edition of PBT extra you can comment on my opinion that the owners want two years but that it’s not fair to the handful of players who are truly ready to make the leap from high school (I want a system like college baseball), or Andrew Bynum and him needing to grow up.
Or, comment on the basketball cards behind me, my sweet grey jacket or whatever else interests you.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29