Apr 3, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
It was a long winter in Minnesota, where the creative types were locked up inside for too long going a little stir crazy. That’s our best explaination for the Timberwolves latest advertising campaign.
It is sort of a riff on Mystery Science Theater 3000 — or really, a direct rip of Woody Allen’s “What’s Up Tiger Lily?” — but with Timberwolves players and coach Rick Adelman finding their way into the dialogue. Plus, there’s a dig at Mark Cuban. That’s always a good way to sell tickets.
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20