Apr 3, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
It was a long winter in Minnesota, where the creative types were locked up inside for too long going a little stir crazy. That’s our best explaination for the Timberwolves latest advertising campaign.
It is sort of a riff on Mystery Science Theater 3000 — or really, a direct rip of Woody Allen’s “What’s Up Tiger Lily?” — but with Timberwolves players and coach Rick Adelman finding their way into the dialogue. Plus, there’s a dig at Mark Cuban. That’s always a good way to sell tickets.
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 21
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18