Apr 3, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
It was a long winter in Minnesota, where the creative types were locked up inside for too long going a little stir crazy. That’s our best explaination for the Timberwolves latest advertising campaign.
It is sort of a riff on Mystery Science Theater 3000 — or really, a direct rip of Woody Allen’s “What’s Up Tiger Lily?” — but with Timberwolves players and coach Rick Adelman finding their way into the dialogue. Plus, there’s a dig at Mark Cuban. That’s always a good way to sell tickets.
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 0
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 7
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54