Apr 3, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Gordon is set to return to the lineup on Wednesday, according to Jimmy Smith of the Times-Picayune.
“I’m looking forward to playing (Wednesday); that’s what I’m looking for,” Gordon said Tuesday following a physical practice session at the Alario Center. “For sure. It’s an overall decison. Like I’ve told a lot of people. I practiced today. I feel fine, and I’m ready to move forward into playing.”
So, he’s back just in time to cost the Hornets a few ping-pong balls.
In reality, this is about proving he is back so he has real value on the open market — Gordon is a restricted free agent after this season. If he can prove he will be all the way back to the guy many thought was the best young two guard in the game he makes a lot more money. We all like to make more money. Most likely the Hornets will match any offer, but he can draw real interest and up the price if he can put the concerns of his health behind him.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16