Apr 3, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Gordon is set to return to the lineup on Wednesday, according to Jimmy Smith of the Times-Picayune.
“I’m looking forward to playing (Wednesday); that’s what I’m looking for,” Gordon said Tuesday following a physical practice session at the Alario Center. “For sure. It’s an overall decison. Like I’ve told a lot of people. I practiced today. I feel fine, and I’m ready to move forward into playing.”
So, he’s back just in time to cost the Hornets a few ping-pong balls.
In reality, this is about proving he is back so he has real value on the open market — Gordon is a restricted free agent after this season. If he can prove he will be all the way back to the guy many thought was the best young two guard in the game he makes a lot more money. We all like to make more money. Most likely the Hornets will match any offer, but he can draw real interest and up the price if he can put the concerns of his health behind him.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7