Apr 3, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
Gordon is set to return to the lineup on Wednesday, according to Jimmy Smith of the Times-Picayune.
“I’m looking forward to playing (Wednesday); that’s what I’m looking for,” Gordon said Tuesday following a physical practice session at the Alario Center. “For sure. It’s an overall decison. Like I’ve told a lot of people. I practiced today. I feel fine, and I’m ready to move forward into playing.”
So, he’s back just in time to cost the Hornets a few ping-pong balls.
In reality, this is about proving he is back so he has real value on the open market — Gordon is a restricted free agent after this season. If he can prove he will be all the way back to the guy many thought was the best young two guard in the game he makes a lot more money. We all like to make more money. Most likely the Hornets will match any offer, but he can draw real interest and up the price if he can put the concerns of his health behind him.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9