Apr 2, 2012, 6:53 PM EDT
Today’s episode of PBT extra features a discussion about what is going on with the Miami Heat, how long can the Bulls hold off playing Derrick Rose, and are the Celtics and Spurs really contenders?
On the last question, I’m not sold. I think things need to go perfectly for them and the elite teams need to come back a step for it to work out for them. Then again, that is pretty much what we were saying about the Mavericks last season and we all remember how that ended.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 9
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 10
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 44
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record