Apr 2, 2012, 6:53 PM EST
Today’s episode of PBT extra features a discussion about what is going on with the Miami Heat, how long can the Bulls hold off playing Derrick Rose, and are the Celtics and Spurs really contenders?
On the last question, I’m not sold. I think things need to go perfectly for them and the elite teams need to come back a step for it to work out for them. Then again, that is pretty much what we were saying about the Mavericks last season and we all remember how that ended.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18