Mar 30, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Usually if we are talking about a 55-footer on this site, Jordan Farmar — or some other long-shot specialist — hoisted one up from the other side of half court to beat the buzzer and it happened to fall. Like say Dwyane Wade.
But in this case we’re talking Bobcats owner Michael Jordan…. who as I recall used to play a little hoop himself back in the day. Anyway, now he’s a golfer and he has the wedge out and is wearing his Sunday Tiger red so…. nice soft shot. Mickelson would be proud.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 6
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 15
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18