Mar 30, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Usually if we are talking about a 55-footer on this site, Jordan Farmar — or some other long-shot specialist — hoisted one up from the other side of half court to beat the buzzer and it happened to fall. Like say Dwyane Wade.
But in this case we’re talking Bobcats owner Michael Jordan…. who as I recall used to play a little hoop himself back in the day. Anyway, now he’s a golfer and he has the wedge out and is wearing his Sunday Tiger red so…. nice soft shot. Mickelson would be proud.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 6
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 10
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90