Mar 30, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Usually if we are talking about a 55-footer on this site, Jordan Farmar — or some other long-shot specialist — hoisted one up from the other side of half court to beat the buzzer and it happened to fall. Like say Dwyane Wade.
But in this case we’re talking Bobcats owner Michael Jordan…. who as I recall used to play a little hoop himself back in the day. Anyway, now he’s a golfer and he has the wedge out and is wearing his Sunday Tiger red so…. nice soft shot. Mickelson would be proud.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8