Mar 30, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Usually if we are talking about a 55-footer on this site, Jordan Farmar — or some other long-shot specialist — hoisted one up from the other side of half court to beat the buzzer and it happened to fall. Like say Dwyane Wade.
But in this case we’re talking Bobcats owner Michael Jordan…. who as I recall used to play a little hoop himself back in the day. Anyway, now he’s a golfer and he has the wedge out and is wearing his Sunday Tiger red so…. nice soft shot. Mickelson would be proud.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19