Mar 30, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace will not be back in the NBA this season.
If we had to guess, he will never be back. He worked out for the Heat and reportedly had talks with the Lakers. But now we have this from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
Barring sudden change of heart, indications are Rasheed Wallace doesn’t want to come out of retirement this season. Had worked out with Heat
This is a couple years in a row with this end of season, “will he or won’t he” stuff with Sheed. Smart money says he is done in the NBA.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 1
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 3
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16