Mar 30, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace will not be back in the NBA this season.
If we had to guess, he will never be back. He worked out for the Heat and reportedly had talks with the Lakers. But now we have this from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
Barring sudden change of heart, indications are Rasheed Wallace doesn’t want to come out of retirement this season. Had worked out with Heat
This is a couple years in a row with this end of season, “will he or won’t he” stuff with Sheed. Smart money says he is done in the NBA.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18