Mar 30, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace will not be back in the NBA this season.
If we had to guess, he will never be back. He worked out for the Heat and reportedly had talks with the Lakers. But now we have this from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
Barring sudden change of heart, indications are Rasheed Wallace doesn’t want to come out of retirement this season. Had worked out with Heat
This is a couple years in a row with this end of season, “will he or won’t he” stuff with Sheed. Smart money says he is done in the NBA.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 3
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19