Mar 30, 2012, 6:20 PM EST
Rasheed Wallace will not be back in the NBA this season.
If we had to guess, he will never be back. He worked out for the Heat and reportedly had talks with the Lakers. But now we have this from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
Barring sudden change of heart, indications are Rasheed Wallace doesn’t want to come out of retirement this season. Had worked out with Heat
This is a couple years in a row with this end of season, “will he or won’t he” stuff with Sheed. Smart money says he is done in the NBA.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17