Mar 30, 2012, 3:57 PM EST
Reggie Evans was trying to be subtle. It wasn’t that subtle.
Stu Jackson — NBA VP and administrator of justice — noticed and on Friday fined Evans $25,000 for an obscene gesture during the Clippers win on Tuesday over the Hornets.
Evans tried the old “I’m not flipping you the bird, I’d scratching my face with a particular finger” move. Here’s the gif. That move has never fooled anyone.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1