Mar 30, 2012, 3:57 PM EST
Reggie Evans was trying to be subtle. It wasn’t that subtle.
Stu Jackson — NBA VP and administrator of justice — noticed and on Friday fined Evans $25,000 for an obscene gesture during the Clippers win on Tuesday over the Hornets.
Evans tried the old “I’m not flipping you the bird, I’d scratching my face with a particular finger” move. Here’s the gif. That move has never fooled anyone.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12