Mar 30, 2012, 3:57 PM EDT
Reggie Evans was trying to be subtle. It wasn’t that subtle.
Stu Jackson — NBA VP and administrator of justice — noticed and on Friday fined Evans $25,000 for an obscene gesture during the Clippers win on Tuesday over the Hornets.
Evans tried the old “I’m not flipping you the bird, I’d scratching my face with a particular finger” move. Here’s the gif. That move has never fooled anyone.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18