Mar 30, 2012, 3:57 PM EST
Reggie Evans was trying to be subtle. It wasn’t that subtle.
Stu Jackson — NBA VP and administrator of justice — noticed and on Friday fined Evans $25,000 for an obscene gesture during the Clippers win on Tuesday over the Hornets.
Evans tried the old “I’m not flipping you the bird, I’d scratching my face with a particular finger” move. Here’s the gif. That move has never fooled anyone.
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 3
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 11
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 16
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49