Mar 30, 2012, 3:57 PM EDT
Reggie Evans was trying to be subtle. It wasn’t that subtle.
Stu Jackson — NBA VP and administrator of justice — noticed and on Friday fined Evans $25,000 for an obscene gesture during the Clippers win on Tuesday over the Hornets.
Evans tried the old “I’m not flipping you the bird, I’d scratching my face with a particular finger” move. Here’s the gif. That move has never fooled anyone.
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 1
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 12
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 5
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 9
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final