Mar 30, 2012, 8:38 AM EST
What you missed while deciding if you want to buy a bacon coffin…
Pacers 93, Wizards 89: Right now Indiana needs some wins, so the fact they struggled to beat a not very good Wizards team (even if Washington has played better since the deadline) is something we can look past. Danny Granger had 25 points, John Wall is still learning to close out games at the NBA level. It’s a learning process in Washington. It takes time. The Pacers have until the playoffs to right their ship.
Blazers 99, Hornets 93: New Orleans made a game of this, Portland played a lot of sloppy, shoot-it-early-in-the-shot-clock ball and it took a late 10-1 run by Portland to get this win. The Blazers hit enough of those shots to get the win, but it wasn’t pretty. LaMarcus Aldridge had 25, Marco Belinelli had 27 for the Hornets.
Nov 24, 2014, 2:36 AM EST
Few teams have been more of a let down so far this season than Charlotte.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:24 AM EST
Tony Allen has a little playground in his offensive game.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
He is 0-for-13 in the Nets last two games.
Nov 23, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
This is funny. Cold, but funny.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
What did you expect him to think?
Nov 23, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Whiteside has put up big numbers for the Iowa Energy.
Nov 23, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Henry has missed four games this season.
Nov 23, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Rose could return Monday.
Nov 23, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Bargnani was close to a return from his hamstring injury.
Nov 23, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
The Pelicans are now without two starters.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Combination of a lower price tag and a more diverse overall skill set may explain why.
Nov 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
When he uses his athleticism to get to the rim good things happen.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
“This is not even the lowest it’s going to get for us.” —LeBron James
Nov 23, 2014, 1:04 AM EST
There was nothing the Utah Jazz could do.
Nov 22, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Adam Silver has said it should happen, and Cuban agrees.
Nov 22, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Leonard missed time with an eye infection.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Dunleavy says he was just trying to foul to stop the clock. Watch and decide for yourself.
Nov 22, 2014, 7:06 PM EST
With him and starting power forward Terrence Jones out, the Rockets are very thin up front.
Nov 22, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Detroit is next to last in field goal percentage on the season.
Nov 22, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Toronto won by 42 points, so this only matters if you had a certain Milwaukee player on your fantasy team.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11