Mar 30, 2012, 8:38 AM EDT
What you missed while deciding if you want to buy a bacon coffin…
Pacers 93, Wizards 89: Right now Indiana needs some wins, so the fact they struggled to beat a not very good Wizards team (even if Washington has played better since the deadline) is something we can look past. Danny Granger had 25 points, John Wall is still learning to close out games at the NBA level. It’s a learning process in Washington. It takes time. The Pacers have until the playoffs to right their ship.
Blazers 99, Hornets 93: New Orleans made a game of this, Portland played a lot of sloppy, shoot-it-early-in-the-shot-clock ball and it took a late 10-1 run by Portland to get this win. The Blazers hit enough of those shots to get the win, but it wasn’t pretty. LaMarcus Aldridge had 25, Marco Belinelli had 27 for the Hornets.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 15
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 16
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46