Mar 30, 2012, 8:38 AM EDT
What you missed while deciding if you want to buy a bacon coffin…
Pacers 93, Wizards 89: Right now Indiana needs some wins, so the fact they struggled to beat a not very good Wizards team (even if Washington has played better since the deadline) is something we can look past. Danny Granger had 25 points, John Wall is still learning to close out games at the NBA level. It’s a learning process in Washington. It takes time. The Pacers have until the playoffs to right their ship.
Blazers 99, Hornets 93: New Orleans made a game of this, Portland played a lot of sloppy, shoot-it-early-in-the-shot-clock ball and it took a late 10-1 run by Portland to get this win. The Blazers hit enough of those shots to get the win, but it wasn’t pretty. LaMarcus Aldridge had 25, Marco Belinelli had 27 for the Hornets.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3