Mar 30, 2012, 8:38 AM EST
What you missed while deciding if you want to buy a bacon coffin…
Pacers 93, Wizards 89: Right now Indiana needs some wins, so the fact they struggled to beat a not very good Wizards team (even if Washington has played better since the deadline) is something we can look past. Danny Granger had 25 points, John Wall is still learning to close out games at the NBA level. It’s a learning process in Washington. It takes time. The Pacers have until the playoffs to right their ship.
Blazers 99, Hornets 93: New Orleans made a game of this, Portland played a lot of sloppy, shoot-it-early-in-the-shot-clock ball and it took a late 10-1 run by Portland to get this win. The Blazers hit enough of those shots to get the win, but it wasn’t pretty. LaMarcus Aldridge had 25, Marco Belinelli had 27 for the Hornets.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7