Mar 30, 2012, 8:38 AM EST
What you missed while deciding if you want to buy a bacon coffin…
Pacers 93, Wizards 89: Right now Indiana needs some wins, so the fact they struggled to beat a not very good Wizards team (even if Washington has played better since the deadline) is something we can look past. Danny Granger had 25 points, John Wall is still learning to close out games at the NBA level. It’s a learning process in Washington. It takes time. The Pacers have until the playoffs to right their ship.
Blazers 99, Hornets 93: New Orleans made a game of this, Portland played a lot of sloppy, shoot-it-early-in-the-shot-clock ball and it took a late 10-1 run by Portland to get this win. The Blazers hit enough of those shots to get the win, but it wasn’t pretty. LaMarcus Aldridge had 25, Marco Belinelli had 27 for the Hornets.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18