Mar 29, 2012, 8:26 AM EST
Yes, Blake Griffin made a poster out of Channing Frye, but that’s not what I want you to take away from the first dunk on this video. Well, that is part of it, I guess. But also, watch how the pick-and-roll between Chris Paul and Griffin has matured — Griffin comes out and sets the high screen then does a delayed roll as he waits for Paul to suck both defenders over and create an angle. Frye rotates over and… well, it’s an illustrious club of people Griffin has dunked on. At least he keeps his arms out of the way and doesn’t pick up the foul.
But wait, there’s more. For the price of that first dunk we’re going to throw in a second Griffin dunk for free. That’s right, no extra charge. Where are you going to get a deal like that? Order now.
(As a side note, think Nick Young is having any fun as a Clipper? He is laughing like a maniac in this video.)
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 6
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 19
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 54
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11