Mar 29, 2012, 8:26 AM EST
Yes, Blake Griffin made a poster out of Channing Frye, but that’s not what I want you to take away from the first dunk on this video. Well, that is part of it, I guess. But also, watch how the pick-and-roll between Chris Paul and Griffin has matured — Griffin comes out and sets the high screen then does a delayed roll as he waits for Paul to suck both defenders over and create an angle. Frye rotates over and… well, it’s an illustrious club of people Griffin has dunked on. At least he keeps his arms out of the way and doesn’t pick up the foul.
But wait, there’s more. For the price of that first dunk we’re going to throw in a second Griffin dunk for free. That’s right, no extra charge. Where are you going to get a deal like that? Order now.
(As a side note, think Nick Young is having any fun as a Clipper? He is laughing like a maniac in this video.)
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 14
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)